How Ford Contract Hire works
- Select the Ford model you want to drive.
- Choose the rental period that is right for your business (between 24 and 60 months).
- Add a maintenance option.
- Decide the annual mileage limit.
- Allen Ford will then work out your initial payment and fixed rental fee.
- Once your contract comes to an end you simply hand back the keys to Allen Ford and enter a new agreement.
Ford Lease offers the option to add a maintenance plan to your lease payment. This fixes the cost (subject to wear and tear) for scheduled servicing and important maintenance and adds it on to your lease payment. You will be covered for.
- Scheduled servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repairs and replacement (excludes upgrades and winter tyres)
- Exhausts and batteries.
Your plan also includes…
- Road Fund Licence
- Breakdown cover in the UK and Europe
- Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours (terms and conditions apply).
Choose this plan if you want…
- Minimal upfront costs
- Fixed repayments
- To avoid disposing of your vehicles at the end of the agreement
- To include a servicing plan with your lease agreement
- Tax-allowable rental fees
Please make contact with Allen Ford in the South of England and Midlands to talk about Ford Contract Hire and whether it is right for your business. You can enquire through the website or call us when the dealership is open.